Trends keep changing and evolving when it comes to outdoor spaces and furnishing. Popular furniture companies showcase their latest collections to woo buyers and designers. You are likely to find it here with the trends that are much in demand among customers and popular with furniture companies.
Why not have a sneak peek at the upcoming trends when it comes to outdoor furniture? Given below are some trends that you may find interesting and alluring.
- Modern yet organic- With the customers getting environmentally conscious, furniture companies are making concerted efforts to create and produce furniture sets that are both organic and modern. Think your dream teak outdoor dining set with conscious teak and durable materials that will last for decades to come.When you choose a wooden patio dining set or lounge chairs, make wise choices by checking on the producer’s sustainability pracitices. Many companies that are making better choices for the environment are upfront about their policies.
- Woven or wrapped natural fibers – Another popular trend in outdoor dining sets is the use of natural fibers and rounded designs. Thus, you are sure to see plenty of wicker, cotton, rattan, and jute in outdoor furniture that is organic, lightweight, and flexible in its design. The best part is that these furniture items can be used both indoors and outdoors and do not compromise durability.
- The modular style- When it comes to outdoor dining, customers are looking for both aesthetics and functionality. This is where the modular style comes in, as it can be arranged and rearranged to form different shapes. One can easily modify the chairs or dining set into something more useful or create more outdoor space. Many tables replicate their indoor counterparts by offering draw leaf or drop leaf designs that extend the seating capacity. The best part is that the modern modular pieces don’t look modular at all and can be easily customized.
- The strategy of mixing- Outdoor furniture makers are well aware of the current needs of their customers, who are always looking for more options and greater variety. Thus, the new approach is to mix different materials and textures for outdoor dining sets and other furniture pieces. Hence, don’t be surprised to come across subtle shades mixed with bold, warm with cold. The purpose here is to create a more exciting look and contrasts in outdoor furniture pieces.
- Sustainable and recycled- Responsible customers are always looking for outdoor furniture made from recycled and responsibly sourced materials. Sustainability is the new buzzword when it comes to living, and this is why it finds an increasingly important place in indoor and outdoor home furnishings. Today, there is a greater awareness of global warming and the ramifications of wasteful purchases. Customers prefer to keep away from wasteful shopping and avoid buying furniture made from products that are damaging to the environment. New materials are emerging that are less damaging to the environment by recycling materials.
- Teak Furniture- The demand for Teak furniture never really went away, and it is again trending, based on the market surveys. Some customers are diehard fans of outdoor dining sets in teak, which are available in different designs. Today, one can opt for a block-style shape with deep seating and weathered teak finishes. Nothing can match the look and feel of outdoor furniture items in teak.
- Built-in fire pits- One of the hottest favorites among customers is the fire pit dining tables. These outdoor dining sets are specially designed so that you are never far away from the pit and can easily warm your hands or roast the marshmallows. This is a perfect idea for late-night dining outdoors. You will not only keep warm and enjoy hot food but will never feel like going indoors. Go ahead and get one of these dining sets and look forward to many warm and cozy dinners with your family and friends.
Images by Depositphotos